Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Ulsterbank anytime banking on 48

MarkQ9460
Visitor

Anyone else had this issue ?

14 REPLIES 14

Convenient...

If you search online I am not the only one having this issue.

>Works fine for me if you mean the login page.
In which case it's not a network issue? 

Bad logic right there. Are you sure you switched off your WiFi and deactivated any other SIM cards before you tested?

The first link (digital.ulsterbank.ie/personal.html) works on all connections via a mobile browser. The second link (login page at: www.ulsterbankanytimebanking.ie/default.aspx) does not.

The login page does not work for me on my phone using a mobile browser on the 48 network.

Yet the same login page does subserquently work for me on the same phone via WiFi using the same browser.

And also subsequently on the Three network on the same phone using the same browser.

The only times it fails is when the internet connection is switched to the 48 network.

Therefore it IS a 48 network issue.

Further proof that it is a network error is the browser's error message:  "The connection was reset."

SInce the same browser works on both WiFi and my Three SIM, but not the 48 SIM, then the problem is definitely with the 48 network. Something is not configured correctly at 48, and the Ulsterbank website is blocking connections from the 48 network.

MarkQ9460
Visitor
Exactly Paul. Still the same thing for me.

Have asked a couple of people I know on the 48 network and all the same for them too.

I have a problem. Most of the friends call me and I don't receive anything

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean nothing to do with Ulster Bank which is what this thread is about?

If so then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them to look into the problem.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.