cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account is not active, please contact a 48 customercare

zurgno
Newcomer

just got the above message but no matter what i do i cant get my sim card working and i keep getting this message 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you just trying to join 48 for the first time?
Did you activate your SIM?
How did you get that message?
By email or somehow else?
You probably do need to contact 48 support as the message says.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you just trying to join 48 for the first time?
Did you activate your SIM?
How did you get that message?
By email or somehow else?
You probably do need to contact 48 support as the message says.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

im a member for a while ,I have been a way for a while and when i went to turn it on i can not recieve calls

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
How long is "a while"?
Maybe your account has been suspended due to several months of inactivity and no monthly membership purchases?
You probably need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @zurgno?

veronikapompova
Newcomer
Hello my sim card is blocked can't call or mobile data not working can you please help me

@veronikapompova wrote:
Hello my sim card is blocked can't call or mobile data not working can you please help me

What do you mean by "blocked"?

Was it working before?

What changed since then?

Do you have an active membership?

If necessary, contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com