Did you mean: 

Wrong recharge

SINESHK4820
Newcomer

4 REPLIES 4

SINESHK4820
Newcomer
Recharge

You'll need to explain more clearly what your question or issue is @SINESHK4820 

"Wrong recharge" and "Recharge" don't really mean anything.

What are you trying to do, what steps are you taking to do it, what happens/goes wrong, any error messages, are you using the app or the website, does it make any difference if you switch from one to the other etc.

I presume that you're having problems buying something (membership plan, add-on, cash credit?) but you need to explain more clearly the specifics of what happens.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

SINESHK4820
Newcomer
No, itz not done

Again your post doesn't make much sense (What's "not done"?) and you don't seem to have read my previous reply:

and responded to the questions asked in order to clarify your issue, or contacted 48 support as suggested.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.