cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls from landline?

Hi, 

I am a new member, I joined recently and also brought my wife and kids memberships. So far so good, except and issue we noticed receiving calls. 

Last Thursday my wife was in the Hospital for a test, they were supposed to call me to collect her but I never had a call from the Hospital. My wife sent me a Whastapp saying that the Hospital had tried to call me and couldn't reach me. I had no missed call. I thought perhaps it is that they took my number wrongly.

But today my wife told me that it is the second time that a different recruiment agency is trying to call her and they say that they can not reach her. and there is no missed call or any signs of them calling us...

So, we have had already 3 times, that I assume they are landlines, they say that try to call us and we don't have any sign of anyone having called us. 

The question: has anyone had the same problem that landlines try to call and there is no sign or missed call that anyone has called? 

PS: We are all with 48 and we can all call each other. The issue seems to be in getting calls from landlines...

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to contact 48 support to get them to look into this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.