cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using 48 in Northern Ireland

MarkT2514
Newcomer

Hi,

I will be in Northern Ireland this week and want to know what I need to do to make call from there. Last time I was there I was unable to connect so could not make calls or receive texts. My SIM was bought in ROI. 

Thanks,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you haven't done so already then you should probably get an updated replacement SIM which 48 claim will make EU roaming easier (not really sure why/how):

Having done that you might want to read these posts just in case the info there is needed:

If you still have problems roaming then you'll have to contact 48 support for assistance.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you haven't done so already then you should probably get an updated replacement SIM which 48 claim will make EU roaming easier (not really sure why/how):

Having done that you might want to read these posts just in case the info there is needed:

If you still have problems roaming then you'll have to contact 48 support for assistance.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.