cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate SIM

YashaswiB0908
Newcomer

Hi,

I am unable to activate SIM. Can you please help? Let me know what details are required to be provided.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, it was my mistake that I was entering example 6-character code rather than entering an actual provided on the SIM.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here: 

If that doesn't work then you'll probably have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the swift reply, but the issue still persists that my SIM is not getting activated after providing the 6-character code.

Please help.

Then try the alternative activation methods mentioned in the article that I linked under the heading "Activation code problems".

And if that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support as already suggested and as the article says.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Sorry, it was my mistake that I was entering example 6-character code rather than entering an actual provided on the SIM.

I am not able to activate my sim and has no network since yesterday midnight

Your post is a bit unclear.

What exactly is the problem that you encounter when trying to activate your SIM?

What steps do you take, what error messages to you get etc.?

Have you followed the instructions here? 

What do you mean by "no network since yesterday"?

Are you saying that you had connectivity before which would mean that your SIM was already activated and working?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

KevinM3113
Newcomer
I have waited 4 hour for txt to confirm transfer porting of my old number

You don't get any confirmation, it should just start working and be listed as your phone number on your My48 account here: 

Did you get the porting security text sent to your old number on your old network's SIM and input the code into the porting form? 

If you didn't then you need to follow the instructions in the FAQ:

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

NazrulI3209
Newcomer

how to active my sim?