cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reordering.

LiamF6752
Visitor

My SIM card didn't arrive and the system won't let me reorder, It also tells me that my address is invalid, it's not. Is the phone service and coverage as crappy as the web site ?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support about this.
Unfortunately nobody here on the community forum will be able to do much for you in this context.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Customer support say they can't help, the system is set up so that addresses will not be accepted unless you use the scam EIR code. Nobody else has any trouble sending mail to my house so what is it with 48? I wonder is it possible that they're on a commision to push the scam code ????

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
"scam eircode"?
What the hell?!
How on earth do you think that you are going to be scammed by an eircode?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The scam code was forced on the country by Pat Rabbitte when he was Minister for communications. He wasted over 50 million Euros on it despite being offered a better code that covered every part of the country for free. The LOC8 code was up and running and needed no further input but for some strange reason Mr Rabbitte decided to ignore this gift to the Nation........ I wonder why?????