cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoining 48

required_field
Newcomer
Just returned to 48, threw out my old sim card and now 48 tell me number is invalid and can't send my authorisation code...help asap!!
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you're trying to port your number to 48 but don't have your old carrier's SIM to receive the porting security code?
You might need to get a new SIM from the old carrier first to complete this process.
But contact 48 support in case there's some other way.
See the link in my signature below or email them on support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

required_field
Newcomer
Yes that is my problem, I have sent the team a message so I hope they can help me!! Thanks for your help also!!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help at all @required_field?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

required_field
Newcomer
Yes, thank You, they were able to retrieve my number from my last carrier without reordering a new sim card from them,!! Thank You for your help!!

Great - that's good to know that they can do that where a new user doesn't have their old SIM for some reason.

required_field
Newcomer
Apparently it takes a bit of work on their part but John on the crew pulled some strings for me!! I'm sure I won't be the only one to get rid of an old sim card prematurely!!