cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting for 5 Days

JamesC6091
Visitor

I am switching over from Three to 48

My number began porting Wednesday 23 September and is still porting.

I contacted 48 by webchat a few times and was told to wait - did this - still porting.

I contact 48 by webchat again and told to check with Three which I did and Three said there is no problem on their end.

How long does it normally take to move number?

I tried to contact 48 by Twitter but their Twitter account isnt set up.

48 webchat dont  seem to be able to offer any solutions.

27 REPLIES 27

Can someone tell how to access webchat

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Maybe try emailing them?
support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks I'll try emailing them.

"I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here."

The link in that sentence is not a link to a chat facility.

@JamesO0533 wrote:

"I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here."

The link in that sentence is not a link to a chat facility.

I know but as I already said above the new site does not allow me to change my signature to fix it!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ignore the option 3 stuff in that link.
Unfortunately since the site was upgraded a while back I cannot edit my signature to correct that info.

Hope this helps.

JamesO0533
Newcomer

I'm having a similar problem.  I've been trying to contact someone from 48 for the last 3 days with no success.  Is there a live chat function?  Emails just seem to go into a black hole.  This has to be the worst customer service I've every encountered.

I'm fairly tech-savvy - Can anyone please tell me how I can contact someone from 48 who might actually want to help me to give their company my money?

NicoleK3933
Newcomer
Same problem with Virgin media refusing to port even though fully paid up