cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Anon
Not applicable
I want to reactive my credit I bought credit and I want to top up but didn't work because I have to reactive my credit cause I didn't top up any since I got it so please I need help to active my credit I really need it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Did you buy a credit voucher and try to topup your cash credit balance with it but there was a problem?
Yes
Who/what is telling you to "reactivate" something? Women was working in shop

View solution in context

18 REPLIES 18

Did you get anywhere with this?

Did you get onto 48 support about it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lauradee94
Newcomer
I can't receive message and Ive done everything with apple so I was wondering would any of ye know what the problem is ?

You mean you can't receive text messages?

From anybody or just specific senders?

Regular SMS text messages or iMessages?

Did it ever work?

If you are using iMessage then perhaps you need to put some cash credit on your account to cover the cost of the UK SMS (costing 25c) that may get sent automatically once to activate iMessage on your phone?

Does everything else work OK - outgoing/incoming calls, outgoing texts etc.?

Have you contacted 48 support for advice?

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

FrederickF7000
Newcomer
Quick question does the 12.99 package include 200gb of data roaming in the EU. Tnx

@FrederickF7000 wrote:
Quick question does the 12.99 package include 200gb of data roaming in the EU. Tnx

See here:

200GB of ROI data of which you may use a maximum of 12GB in EU/UK, subject to you having data allowance available when you travel.

FrederickF7000
Newcomer
It is confusing as it says unlimited data for the 12.99 membership but on the 10.99 membership it says max of 12gb . It specifies all data on the 12.99 one. I am aware of the cap but does it also apply to the 12.99 one. Sorry to be persistent but want to pick the correct one
Tnx

FrederickF7000
Newcomer
Its OK reading the Terms only 12gb can be used roaming in EU.

Just to be clear...

All Data* €12.99 Plan

This All Data* plan is only available to new 48 customers who order their 48 SIM and purchase an All Data* plan from the 5th April 2022. A one-time activation fee of €12.99 applies with the first plan purchase.

All Data* plan is subject to a 200GB *Fair Usage. 200GB of ROI data of which you may use a maximum of 12GB in EU/UK, subject to you having data allowance available when you travel.