cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit balance

DanielF3930
Newcomer

Hi,

How do I use credit I have already on my account to buy membership?

Every month I will acumulate  credit with every renwewal, and I need to know hw can I use it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean cash credit?
Remember that when you buy a membership for, say, €7.99 that money is gone to pay for the membership and doesn't stay as cash credit on your account.
Bit if you do have cash credit on your account you can use it to pay for a membership or add-on when checking out after selecting what you want.

Just select the option to pay for stuff from your account cash credit balance at the payment stage.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean cash credit?
Remember that when you buy a membership for, say, €7.99 that money is gone to pay for the membership and doesn't stay as cash credit on your account.
Bit if you do have cash credit on your account you can use it to pay for a membership or add-on when checking out after selecting what you want.

Just select the option to pay for stuff from your account cash credit balance at the payment stage.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Thanks a million! l will try this later.

@DanielF3930 wrote:

Thanks a million! l will try this later.

You're welcome.

DanielF3930
Newcomer

I just checked my my 48 account, and it say how much data left, in Gb, then it say unlimited calls, unlimited texts, and credit balance is 7.99. What will gonna happen' wth this 7.99 euro?

@DanielF3930 wrote:

I just checked my my 48 account, and it say how much data left, in Gb, then it say unlimited calls, unlimited texts, and credit balance is 7.99. What will gonna happen' wth this 7.99 euro?

I guess that that's most likely your joining bonus credit?

You can use that to buy next month's membership.

After that you'll need to pay for membership/cash credit/topups using a bank card.

Hope this helps.

Ok I totally understand that I have to pay by card. I already have card details saved on may account.

But, how I use the balance, if I have set up autorenew?

If autorenew is on, it means that the card will be automaticly used to pay, right?

Sorry, but l am new on 48 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't know if auto renew will use any cash credit balance before the registered card.
But in any case you can just manually buy a membership and pay for it with the cash credit balance and then auto renew will skip a month.
I.e. you won't be charged twice.
You can even buy a membership manually right now and pay for it using your cash credit balance and it will stack to kick in when your current membership expires after running for its full month.

Hope this helps.

JaroslawK7051
Newcomer

Hey Guys,

I have a credit balance on my 48 accounts. When I trying to renew membership with that balance I can't. It still charges my card to renew the membership 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should be able to do that if you have enough to pay for the membership in your cash credit balance.
You'll need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.