cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my number

dh2006
Newcomer
Hi I requested to change over my number to keep the same number. But it hasn't come through
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to contact 48 about this @eamonn7.
Nobody here on the community forum can deal with the request.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When did you request it?
Bear in mind that number porting isn't 24x7 but is during 48 support office hours.
If it's taking more than a couple of office hours then you need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

When did you request it?
Bear in mind that number porting isn't 24x7 but is during 48 support office hours.
If it's taking more than a couple of office hours then you need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @dh2006?

eamonn7
Newcomer
Hi 48☺i would like to get a new number,i would like it to start or end with the number 48,is that possible?

eamonn7
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Hope this helps.

@dalyer wrote:

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @eamonn7?

MohammadR8893
Newcomer
How do I change my number to 0899. because I want to keep my old number

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Getting-Started-Move-Your-Number/ta-p/53100

Hope this helps.