cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register VISA card - "invalid parameter"

JohnK5991
Newcomer

Auto renew not allowing my wife’s Visa card to be added to her account, keeps coming up with invalid parameter even with the card that I used setting up my account. Has anybody else had this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have you tried the app and the website in case one of them works and the other doesn't?

Or a different browser? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have you tried the app and the website in case one of them works and the other doesn't?

Or a different browser? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JohnK5991
Newcomer
Wasn’t able to register my wife’s Visa card on the App to auto renew payment each month. Tried to do the same on the browser, didn’t work there either but accepted my card which popped up when asked to enter Visa card details, so none the wiser as to why it wouldn’t accept her card.

Could the browser/app be automatically filling the form and maybe picking up out of date info? 

Maybe try again in an incognito tab where this shouldn't happen and see if that makes any difference? 

Otherwise you might want to contact 48 support in case they can explain and fix the problem? 

See the links in my signature below.