cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using 48 SIM in Huawei 4G/5G router

CaoiveR7163
Newcomer

How to use my sim card in Huawei B135s-22 Broadband
I've unlocked pin in phone but when placed in browser it still wont connect I'm currently just try g out theme 1gb option

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This is the third time you've posted about the same thing and I already answered you here!

https://community.48.ie/t5/Internet/Use-48-sim-in-Huawei-315s-22-broadban-router/m-p/55252/highlight...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have a HUAWEI UNLOCKED H122-373 5G ROUTER.

Have My48 locked the ability to use their SIM in routers now? For the life of me I have tried everything advised on all the posts but coming up nada. Thanks

I don't think that they have disabled this although I haven't checked my 4G router with a 48 SIM recently.

If the router is unlocked for use on any network then it should simply be a case of inserting the 48 SIM and then, in the router's administrative interface, configuring the 48 SIM PIN (if applicable - I ususally just disable it using a phone before inserting it into the router) and the APN settings:

If you can't get a 48 network connection on the router then you may need to play around with the APN settings but the links above should have everything that you need.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.