cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK roaming has stopped working today

thesoupthief
Visitor
Hi,
I'm currently in the UK. Have been using my Guido contracted data for the past few days up til this morning then for no obvious reason my data has cut out. I've more than half of my 1gb allowance left, but it just isn't working. I've not changed any settings and have reset my phone, but no joy. Do you have any guesses?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What is the APN field of your APN set to?
If it's not already 48months.liffeytelecom.com change or to that, switch airplane mode on then off and see if it works.
If that doesn't help please post back with all of the settings of your APN.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16

congcongz6098
Newcomer

Your post was blank @congcongz6098 - did you mean to post a comment or question?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GaryR9289
Newcomer

Your post was blank @GaryR9289 - did you mean to post a question/issue?

AnthonyD8926
Newcomer

Northern Ireland roaming is nonexistent at all. 

I am totally baffled as to what the issue is and it is becoming increasingly frustrating crossing the border and having zero communication.

Any updates on a fix for this??

Anything useful here?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/Why-can-t-I-roam-in-the-uk/m-p/57603#M4578

Same problem here. Absolutely no signal whatsoever. Just the samll 'x' in the reception bar. Tried everything from APN settings, manual and auto network select, international roaming, etc. This problem is the same for all my family and friends that are on 48 when they go up north. A 48 chat representative admitted that there is a problem for customers up north at the moment. Sadly that isn't fixing the problem.