cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim for Updated Data Issues

MaireK6805
Newcomer

Is anybody experiencing the internet to be worse/slower on the new sim rather than before? I know the replacement sim was to improve roaming data but I've noticed in areas id previously had LTE im now only getting 3g. I have updated my APN settings and they are correct, and this is still occurring 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

3 REPLIES 3

ColmanMacC8496
Newcomer
Exactly same thing has happened to me.
I used to get it in UK but very spotty coverage. But not I don't get it at all.
Changing the APN also does not work anymore.

LenaH7285
Newcomer

Hi. Me 2. I every year traveling to Bulgaria and to Spain. Every time phone loosing coverage, asking for restart several times. And for years, i have NO INTERNET in Europe. Tried to chage setting before get out of the coutry , even. Or when i landed in Bulgaria. Change the APN, or oparator for auto reconect. No possitive.

@LenaH7285 wrote:

Hi. Me 2. I every year traveling to Bulgaria and to Spain. Every time phone loosing coverage, asking for restart several times. And for years, i have NO INTERNET in Europe. Tried to chage setting before get out of the coutry , even. Or when i landed in Bulgaria. Change the APN, or oparator for auto reconect. No possitive.

Did you try getting a replacement SIM in case that helps?

Also, it might also be worth checking these threads:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.