cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login to ulsterbank.ie

EileenB2453
Visitor

I can't log in to the ulsterbank.ie website. I get to their page then when click on login button I get check your Internet connect.

Now I have 2X 48months sim cards. One in my mobile phone and another in my 4g router. Both sim cards give the same issue. I tried using my phone on 4g Internet,  no use, connected my phone to router no use. Got my android tablet connect to router no use, connect to hotspot on my phone no use. Got my windows 10 laptop , connect to router no use, connect to 4g hotspot from mobile no use. Tried chrome and Microsoft edge, no use.

Checked apn settings, 48months.liffeytelecom.com

Went onto my husbands phone hotspot using a different network  and all is working fine!

Tried laptop and tablet all able to connect using a different sim on a different network. 

Has anyone else had this problem,  if you go to ulsterbank.ie  Web page and login button it tells you page not available check your Internet. Works fine using another provider. 

My verdict not its an 48 issue, can anyone throw some light on problem. 

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There was a long thread on this recently but unfortunately I can't find it just now.

Unfortuantely the bottom line seems to be that this simply does not work and 48 have not offered a solution.

But you might want to contact 48 support to ask them about it yourself.

Note that they don't tend to monitor or respond to posts here on the community forum.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have spoken to a support rep today and he can't give a good solution except restart phone and remove sim card.  I tried all the likely stuff but nothing works as it works okay on another network providers sim.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately according to the thread that I mentioned but can't find right now there is no solution and it simply doesn't work at all.
The only option seems to be to use the UB app instead of the website but some people don't want to do this in which case they simply cannot do UB banking on 48 as things stand.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth I found the thread in question...

https://community.48.ie/t5/Just-Hang-Out/Cannot-access-Ulsterbank-anytime-banking-on-48/m-p/55179#M2...

Thanks for the link, I am not the only person with this problem.  Support don't know how to resolve this issue! All they say is restart phone and re insert the sim! And the apn must be wrong. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No, unfortunately it seems to be something more fundamental than that and likely something only 48 can fix.
Restarting the phone and reinserting the SIM is going to make absolutely no difference.