Re: No network signal in Northern Ireland

Newcomer
‎28-03-2022 03:48 AM
Having the same problem. Followed the instructions in the forum. Still no luck. Second time in Northern Ireland and both without mobile use. Looks like roaming is not the forte of 48 mobile.
Posted from OnePlus BE2029
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎29-03-2022 12:16 PM

I had the same problem Saturday while in Northern Ireland.  The only thing, is that I live along the border so would be in and out of the North regularly and my phone has worked everytime beforehand so all my APN settings are correct.  I also have one of my kids phones on 48 and they too had no signal and couldn't register on the network.  I would assume there has been a change in something or other that we're not aware of. 

1 Like

Newcomer
‎30-03-2022 10:01 PM

I have the same problem David. Hopefully this can be resolved but im starting to look for another provider where this isn't an issue. 

1 Like

Newcomer
‎30-03-2022 10:41 PM
I am currently having the same difficulties. Navigated to my sim toolkit and nothing in their similar to what is listed in their troubleshooting. No useful help from 48 either. Really annoyed that they cannot provide useful help with this issue. Appreciate any constructive feedback if anyone has figured out how to resolve this issue.
Posted from Huawei POT-LX1
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎31-03-2022 07:34 AM
Problem seems to be getting worse. I live on the border and work in the north and network has dropped several times in the last few months. Usually only happens for a few hours or a day. Unfortunately it seems to have dropped for more than a week now with all networks listed as 'forbiden' when you try to select network manually. 48 please sort this out or advise what I can do.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
1 Like

The Legend
‎31-03-2022 10:16 AM

@PatrickD1156 wrote:
 48 please sort this out or advise what I can do.

48 support don't generally read/respond to posts here so if you want advice from them then you'll have to contact them yourself. Unfortunately these roaming problems have been affecting many people for several months now and there has been no explanation of why or if/when they'll be fixed... 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎01-04-2022 09:00 PM
Same here everything configured correctly mo phone or data terrie 48 service
Posted from Samsung SM-A226B
0 Likes

The Legend
‎02-04-2022 03:58 AM

@PatrickJO1998 wrote:
Same here everything configured correctly mo phone or data terrie 48 service

Your post seems a bit garbled.

Maybe you can clarify?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎10-04-2022 08:36 PM
Had similar experience, no service at all, checked settings
Posted from Motorola Moto E6 Plus
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎10-04-2022 10:27 PM

Anything of any help here?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/52179

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community