cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone or Mobile Data Coverage

DanielK3451
Newcomer

Dear all,

I have been with 48 for the past four months with no issues. Now for the past two days my wife & I have no 48 coverage (phone or data) on our phones. We live in the greater Killarney area.

Thanks for any assistance.

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did anything change on the phone?
Software update or settings changes?
If you do a manual scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?
What make and models are the phones?
You may need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I am having this issue in Dublin CIty Centre at the moment around the Gardiner, Talbot Street Area.....just says no coverage and I have loads of data remaining....................I didn't see the link beloe your signature....can you repost please?

The link is in my signature ("see here")!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

LouiseR0349
Newcomer
Same problem here, I'm in Leitrim. Have phone signal but no data. Tried sim in another phone and not working, so not a phone issue.

Try deleting your internet/APN settings and reconfiguring them from scratch.

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493/highlig...

Seems to have addressed the issue for some people.

Not sure why but it's easy to try and if it works then happy days.

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them to look into the problem in your area.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Same with me. So that's Killarney, Leitrim and D16 - all have the same problem and it is not the phones - I reordered the sim. No joy.

When you do a manual search for networks do you see any? 

Do you see 48? Can you connect to it?

Have you tried deleting your APN settings and reconfiguring them from scratch?

Did you contact 48 support to ask them about this?

Hope this helps.

LouiseR0349
Newcomer
Was just on the 48 and the agent reset the data link, problem solved. Happy days 😊

@LouiseR0349 wrote:
Was just on the 48 and the agent reset the data link, problem solved. Happy days 😊

Do you mean that they reset your APN/internet settings?