cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

gwapa
Newcomer

Hi, I was thinking of getting a Wileyfox Spark X and was wondering if anyone has configured theur phone correctly to access internet?... I have done this a million times will all sorts of phones but recently had to return a Bush Spira B5 as all efforts to configure the internet settings didnt work...Are there any other brands that give trouble in internet connection?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I never understood why there were problems with some Bush phones in this respect - seemed like a phone problem to me and Bush or Argos should have been able to explain how to fix it.

I've configured many different "China phones" and have never had problems.

These instructions work for all phones:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I never understood why there were problems with some Bush phones in this respect - seemed like a phone problem to me and Bush or Argos should have been able to explain how to fix it.

I've configured many different "China phones" and have never had problems.

These instructions work for all phones:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks, Yeah Bush is the first phone I haven't been able to configure yet so am nervous about getting a Wileyfox incase the same thing happens but hopefuly it will work.

Cheers

There are some other 48 users using a Wileyfox phone. @stephx98 and @shaysinnott posted in the last year about it, maybe they can offer some tips?

Very much appreciated, thanks.