Did you mean: 

Low speed

ChamilJ0092
Newcomer

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is blank and it's difficult to make out what your issue is from just the title. You'll need to explain the issue in a bit more detail if you want assistance from the community forum. Please describe the problem, and error messages, any steps you've tried to address it etc.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Aoifew7034
Newcomer
I have no data at all
Aoife Walsh

@Aoifew7034 wrote:
I have no data at all

Did it ever work?

Did you configure your APN settings correctly?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Do you have an active membership?

Have you used up your membership data allowance?

Do you need to buy a data add-on?

Are incoming/outgoing calls and texts working ok?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have data loads left. Membership active no issues. Phone showing lte but no data connection. 
settings are correct and it's only last 3 days it's gone. 
no option to contact customer support as message link isn't appearing and no number to call 

Aoife Walsh

@Aoifew7034 wrote:

I have data loads left. Membership active no issues. Phone showing lte but no data connection. 
settings are correct and it's only last 3 days it's gone. 
no option to contact customer support as message link isn't appearing and no number to call 

I've been finding that the chat option only appears on a pc/laptop browser and not on mobile for some reason.

Anyway, if you can't get the chat working then you can email them at support@48months.zendesk.com or maybe call them using the number on this page:

spydog
Visitor
Thanks dalyer

@spydog wrote:
Thanks dalyer

You're welcome.

OleksiiZ9926
Newcomer
Нет интернета

@OleksiiZ9926 wrote:
Нет интернета

Seems to translate as "no internet".

You'll need to post more details (ideally in English) if you want assistance from the community forum.

It's impossible to offer any suggestions based on just "no internet".

Alternatively, if you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com