cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

wrcs11
Newcomer
I need help to re activate my sim please

@wrcs11 wrote:
I need help to re activate my sim please

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MarieC3510
Newcomer
A number of my contacts cannot phone? Why

@MarieC3510 wrote:
A number of my contacts cannot phone? Why

Duplicate post - see here:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KarenD5552
Newcomer
Hi I'm trying to top up my account but it's saying my pins deactivated

@KarenD5552 wrote:
Hi I'm trying to top up my account but it's saying my pins deactivated

What is the exact error message?

How exactly are you trying to top up?

I've never been asked for any PIN while buying stuff or topping up.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

ALAYHAMALK7733
Newcomer
There is no service even after I followed all the instructions and set up the settings manually

@ALAYHAMALK7733 wrote:
There is no service even after I followed all the instructions and set up the settings manually

Do you get any signal at all?

If you do a manual search for networks can you see/connect to 48?

You seem to be using an iPhone?

Is it unlocked for use on any network?

If it is then the problem may be Apple's stupid iPhone activation process.

On some networks this involves the phone silently sending an SMS to a UK activation server.

On 48 international texts are not covered by membership/add-on allowances and have to be paid for from cash credit on your account.

And if you don't have cash credit on your account and the activation SMS fails then the iPhone doesn't tell you.

Maybe try putting €1 cash credit on your account then turn the phone off and on again and see if anything happens.

Hopefully it will activate and start working.

If not then you may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

AmitG5243
Newcomer
Hllo, my membership stop working and it's not renewing as well. Of you can please help me in this
Thanks

@AmitG5243 wrote:
Hllo, my membership stop working and it's not renewing as well. Of you can please help me in this
Thanks

What exactly happened?

What does your My48 account say about your current membership status and allowance balances?

Maybe you used up your allowances and need to buy an add-on to tide you over until the end of the membership period?

Any error messages?

What do you mean that your membership is not renewing?

Do you mean that auto-renewal isn't working?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com