cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cannot connect to '48 4G' Network...

DenisB6311
Visitor

Hi.  I'm trying to use my 48 sim with a Huawei E5573 4G(LTE) modem.  Using the Default settings, I connect ok, but only to the '3 IRL 3G' network.  When I change my Connection type to 'Manual', the modem scans for available networks and finds the following;

screenshot42.png

Two things to note here - a '48 4G' network is found, and no '3 IRL 4G' network is present.  I also have a 3 Broadband account, which I access using a Huawei B525 modem, and I have a 3-4 bar 4G signal with that, so I don't understand why the E5573 cannot detect a '3 IRL 4G' network.

Anyway, when I try connecting the the '48 4G' network after 20-30 seconds I get a 'connection failed' error.  I've done some searching on the forum for info, and throught maybe it had something to do with the Connection Profile settings.  To that end, I've created a new '48' profile with the APN field set to '48months.liffeytelecom.com', Username = 'user', and Password = [blank] - all to no avail...

So, would anyone know why I cannot get the E5573 modem to connect to the '48 4G' network?

Who Me Too'd this topic