Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey guys

We are really sorry but we have a few gremlins running loose at the moment.

We noticed an issue with our payments system earlier today meaning you will not be able to purchase any add ons or memberships.

We have all the 48 boffins working hard towards getting this fix for you.

The cause has been found and we should have some better news for you very soon.

Watch this space!!!

Damian @ the 48 care crew

13 REPLIES 13

Any update?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

taylorlee
Newcomer
I just top up and still no service on my phone

What do you mean by topup?

Cash credit topup, membership purchase, add-on purchase?

What does your My 48 page say about your current membership status, expiry date, allowance balances#

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

Does it list a "next" membership which is stacked to kick in when your current membership expires?

Remember that buying a new membership doesn't give you that membership's allowances immediately if you have a current membership that has not yet expired.

All memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new membership does not terminate a current membership early and start the new one.

If you have used up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons and not a new memebrship.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DId that help at all?