cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I send MMS messages?

CharlieD2396
Newcomer

Hi, I am new to 48 and have tried several methods of getting MMS to work. Im on a monthly plan and have followed all the information regarding settings that need to be entered in mobile data. I still can't get MMS to work, has anybody else had, or more importantly, fixed this issue? If not I will go back to one of the bigger companies and get a regular contract. I hope someone can help.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

MMS messages are not covered by membership plan bundled allowances.

To send MMS messages you need cash credit on your account to pay for them.

See here for the charges that apply:

MMS National        30c (per MMS)

MMS International    Unavailable

I suspect that few people send MMS messages (or even SMS messages) these days and most use WhatsApp or similar alternatives.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

CharlieD2396
Newcomer

I'm in credit at all times and it states that MMS is available at 30 cents a message.

What exactly do you mean by "I'm in credit at all times"?

To send MMS messages you need an active membership plan AND cash credit to pay the 30c per MMS message.

Do calls/texts/mobile data work OK for you?

What happens when you try to send an MMS?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.