cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms for missing call

radina_trifonova
Newcomer
Hello. I want to ask if there is a way to receive a sms when I have a missing call when my phone is off. And if I can how can I activate it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@radina_trifonova wrote:
Thank you for you fast answer. No I tried call myself too but I didn't reseive a missed call text. Maybe I have to switch on the voicemail to reseive a text.

Unfortunately I don't know and I can't test because the instructions for switching voicemail off in the link that I posted above don't work for me.

As far as I can see some of those instructions are wrong/out of date.

All I can suggest is that you try to enable voicemail for your own account and see if you then get text notification of calls missed when the phone is switched off.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm not sure that 48 provide for that but maybe it's part of the voicemail feature or voicemail would be a suitable alternative?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/ta-p/244

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I just tried it there and if the phone is switched off and somebody leaves a voicemail then when you switch on again you get a text message notification of the voicemail.
However I don't think that you'll get a text for a missed call where no voicemail is left.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok I did another test... Called the phone while it was switched off but didn't leave a voicemail. When I switched it back on I got a missed call text. I presume that this has nothing to do with voicemail (since voicemail wasn't used here) and happens automatically. Is this not happening by default for you?

radina_trifonova
Newcomer
Thank you for you fast answer. No I tried call myself too but I didn't reseive a missed call text. Maybe I have to switch on the voicemail to reseive a text.

@radina_trifonova wrote:

Unfortunately I don't know and I can't test because the instructions for switching voicemail off in the link that I posted above don't work for me.

As far as I can see some of those instructions are wrong/out of date.

All I can suggest is that you try to enable voicemail for your own account and see if you then get text notification of calls missed when the phone is switched off.

Hope this helps.