cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

leahmoloney
Newcomer
Whenever I restart my phone it locks my sim and I’ve forgotten my pin how do I get back into it ???
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/I-forgot-my-PIN-or-need-my-PUK/ta-p/256

You can also disable SIM pin locking on your phone if you don't need it.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @leahmoloney?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

cooney00
Newcomer

Hello there! 

I had a nokia handset (oldskool)  pre digital style ... and recently got a new phone samsung s7 . I ordered a micro sim . When I insert it to the new handset it cant be recognised? 

I tried to register sim but doesnt recognise the code? 

Any suggestions would be great.. thanks,

Are you sure that you ordered a replacement SIM and not a brand new SIM?

You probably need to contact 48 support for assistance with this.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks ! I've sent a message to 48 team , so hope I hear back .

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If possible get onto the chat support facility when it's back online in the morning as that's usually the quickest way to get a response.

Hope this helps.