cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

been on chat with an agent and they said that a few customers are still switching over from the 3G to 4G and that the problem has been escalated and should be sorted anytime now

@winter2017 wrote:

been on chat with an agent and they said that a few customers are still switching over from the 3G to 4G and that the problem has been escalated and should be sorted anytime now

When they "soon" - did they give a time frame?

Thing is, I was seeing "4G" on the phone yesterday, last night lost connection to the network and I can't reconnect since.

No time frame, just said as soon as possible, it's very frustrating all the same.  They asked for the phone make and model and then came back with they checked my account and can i'm still on the 3G and that the 4G switch hasn't happened yet for a few customers

going through the same at the moment with "support".

I've moved to 3G setting on the phone, but I can not get "48" as a network to connect to after "searching networks". Gone through a full network reset at this stage.

Just FYI - on line support when through a lot of detail with me in relation to phone settings, but as "48" is not showing up for network operator (either with 2G / 3G / 4G), support is defaulting to standard response:

"Also We are aware that a small number of customers are currently experiencing intermittent interruption to service since our 4G rollout.

Our technology team are working hard to restore full service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.”

There is no time frame for resolution, as mentioned earlier, just getting "very soon". Whether that is minutes / hours / days / weeks - I don't know.

So, for those still seeing issues, it's a "wait & see" ... What I was told, is to make sure that "4G is enabled" on your phone, Data Roaming is "on" and airplane mode is disabled.

Hopefully once the network issue is resolved, automatic connection will kick in! Good luck to all !

48 shows up for me but still doesnt work!!!!!!!!

@jazz_01 wrote:

going through the same at the moment with "support".

I've moved to 3G setting on the phone, but I can not get "48" as a network to connect to after "searching networks". Gone through a full network reset at this stage.

What about "3 - 48"?

That's what I'm connected to since yesterday.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

personally i dont care about 4g ...

if its not broke dont fix it ...

just want a working phone!

Im sorry but this info is just wrong, as many have said they were using 4g yesterday fine, so they had already switched over from 3g but it dropped off lastnight! By the way what makes and models of phones are people using that are having this issue, im currently using an old iphone (5s only), wonder is it something to do with the older model of devices?