cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

jamesfor48
Visitor
if they gave a timeframe and it wasnt fixed people would be more frustrated just have to be patient , im with 48 6 years and this is the first major issue ive came across im not too worried and im confident that they will sort things out when they can

@jamesfor48 wrote:
if they gave a timeframe and it wasnt fixed people would be more frustrated just have to be patient , im with 48 6 years and this is the first major issue ive came across im not too worried and im confident that they will sort things out when they can

Yes, but there is no information from 48,nothing  at all. That is the frustrating part of this. Ive also been  with 48 for many years,there have been outages,  but it was communicated. People are more reliant on phones these days than a number of years ago, esp for work.

winter2017
Visitor
Agent after telling me it's the sim now that's not comparable with 4g. So looks like a new sim card.

so we all need to order a new sim??

SIM locked, it won't unlock, I've had no coverage since Thursday night I think.

coliemary
Newcomer
Mine is very same and agent can't explain why.new SIM will take a week to deliver 🙄

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
[quote]I was told I will need a new SIM even though another family member has same phone same SIM and has no issues[/quote]
Can you try swapping your respective SIMs into your respective phones just to see what works and what doesn't?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jazz_01
Regular
It's worse it's getting. Started off that "issue" will be sorted 'soon'. Now it seems that new sim card needed, which will take up to a week? Was there any testing performed in advance of this roll out?
Personally, my frustration levels are very high with all this, especially with zero communication from 48months.

onto chat, need new sim card, what a mess, why did i have to go to chat to find out , no emails sent to me!

verca90
Newcomer
Hi my network isn't working since Thursday no reply from 48 so far..what to do how do u chat