cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card activation

Cianog8773
Newcomer
I put in my SIM card activation, I keep the same number and then when it was changing my number over I got a code. “ Here's the code you'll need to bring your number to 48 - 1906836472“ I got this text and it was changing number and it said it take a minute and I waited 5mins and I refreshed my phone now it won’t let me do it, it lead me back to the start and it won’t take the 6 code activation
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
> now it won’t let me do it

Won't let you do what?
Your post is confusing.
Please clarify what exactly you're trying to do and what's going wrong.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

michellek2014
Newcomer
Hi got a new phone and my sim wasn't working, message "check sim" kept coming up so ordered replacement sim, put it in and went into 48 mths to activate done so, have full service but when I try to make a phone call, it says not registered with Network, have I missed a step

Does the SIM work in your old phone?

Or another unlocked phone?

Are you sure that the new phone is unlocked for use on any network?

What make and model of phone is it?

If it's an iPhone then there's probably the usual Apple iPhone BS to deal with.

This needs cash credit on the account to pay for the SMS(s) that the iPhone sends automatically to a UK activation server (8c per UK SMS).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.