Newcomer
Not receiving incoming calls
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this ever work?

If so when did it stop working?

What happened at the caller's end when they call you?

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Garvanm1782
Newcomer

Your post was blank @Garvanm1782.

Did you mean to post a comment/question?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

don006
Newcomer

I have thhe same problem. When somebody calls me the phone just rings out fro them and nothing happens at my end. It happens regularly now so I contact support and they told me do the following:

Please call #21# - then call #330*0000#
then Please . Go to Settings/Phone/SIM Applications and select When Abroad/Network Selection/Manual/Local

Then restart the phone then tell someone to call you and check.

I tried this but it didn't help and when I call #330*0000# all the messages come up as failed.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

don006
Newcomer
The person calling me think everything is ok and I am just not answering. Then they expect me to call back seeing a missed call but I don’t see anything.

I have the same issue on a LG v30. I think it may happen when I have no coverage, I dont know why it does not go to voice mail but the caller just gets a ringing sound but I do not receive the call

@BrianMcG3968 wrote:
I have the same issue on a LG v30. I think it may happen when I have no coverage, I dont know why it does not go to voice mail but the caller just gets a ringing sound but I do not receive the call

You'll need to contact 48 support and ask them about this.

See the link in my signature below.