cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service -Ireland

Anon
Not applicable
I have an IPhone 6, upgraded from 5s, and I never have service, only time I can get service is when I restart my phone, a few minutes later, service is gone, on my 5s I didn't have this problem, I replaced parts off my phone and I'm still having the same issue, no service at all, at home, outside, anywhere.. any help would be appreciated
13 REPLIES 13

This is an interesting thread relating to Tesco Mobile (like 48 an MVNO virtual carrier operating on the Three network) and reflects the problems that some iPhone users have had trying to get iPhones working on 48 - but unfortunately still no panacea...

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057397053

Where did you buy the phone and is it unlocked officially (not via jailbreak)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Bought it off a guy, he said it was just unlocked. It's really weird, it comes and goes as it pleases, but majority of the time it's no service.

Can you ask the seller how it was unlocked?

Officially or via jailbreak etc.?

The latter can cause weird problems in some cases.

Can you try another non 48 SIM in it to test?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I just realised that sometimes it doesn't detect my own sim car so I think that could be the problem, I replaced my old sim because.. well new phone new sim , so could that be it? I'm gona order a new sim and hope that fixes it.
Thank you again for all your effort and help.