MariaT9356
Newcomer

My number blocked on my daughter phone

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly do you mean?

Do you mean that your number can't be called from your daughter's phone?

What happens?

Any error message?

When did this issue arise?

Were calls from your daughter's phone to your number ever working?

Can your daughter's number be called from your phone?

Can a text be sent from your daughter's phone to your number?

You may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TomaszK4413
Newcomer

Hi,

When I try call my daughter I have message - "You are not allow to call this number" is that means that someone blocked my number on her phone ??

What sort of number is it? 

If it's not an Irish landline or mobile number then you may need cash credit on your account to call it. 

If she has blocked your number on her phone then you'll have to ask her to unblock it. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It's irish mobile, after I call someone I was available to call and seems that my number was blocked.

> after I call someone I was available to call and seems that my number was blocked

I don't understand what this means - it doesn't seem to make sense.

You should ask your daughter to check if your number is blocked on her phone. 

Otherwise you should contact 48 support for further assistance as I previously suggested. 

See the links in my signature below.