cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up voice mail

foxie99
Newcomer

Hi , can anyone tell me how to set up voicemail ?? When i do the the *61*00353number# and the *61*08number# call, its reporting back with failed messages . 

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you are that you're using the correct voicemail number and not your actual phone number?

E.g. if your phone number is 0891234567 then the voicemail number you should use is 003538951234567.

Note the additional '5' in there between "0035389" and "1234567".

The instructions linked above seem to be a bit misleading in that they explain this but then use "phone number" where I think that they should be using "voicemail number".

If that doesn't help then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I see that you liked my post @foxie99 - does that mean that it addresses the issue that you were having and you can now successfully configure your voicemail?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.