cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot move my number

AmandaC6188
Newcomer

I have been trying to port my number to 48 for over a week. It failed because I have a family account so need an agent to assist. Trouble is I cannot ever seem to get the web chat button, I've checked multiple times a day. Why is it never there? I opened a case 4 days ago and have yet to get a response. Very frustrating. If it is this difficult to get assistance to move to 48 it makes me wonder what the customer service would be like as a customer. 

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Others have ported numbers on "shared" accounts without problems.

E.g. see here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/Joining-48/Move-number/m-p/53754/highlight/true#M1170

Try submitting a new porting request?

If that does not work then you will just have to keep trying to contact 48 support.

Unfortunately a lot of people seem to be having problems contacting them or getting a response lately.

I don't know why.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Finally got the infamous chat button this morning and the agent i dealt with initiated a port request which worked almost immediately. I don't understand why the chat option is not there all the time as it would have saved me alot of time and effort.