cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button to block/reorder SIM never becomes active

ThinaraH7100
Newcomer

Hi I've lost my sim and I went to go order a new one. However even after I enter my address the 'block sim' or the 're order sim button' does not work

3 REPLIES 3

MayaK9776
Newcomer

Same here and the support is totally unavailable.  IN fact it wastes your time because you have to jump through hoops to find out they are not available.  W??????aaat!!!

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Can you try another browser/device or maybe an incognito/private browsing tab in the browser to see if that makes any difference? 

Are you sure that the eircode is correct? Try it with and without the space between the two components in case the firm expects one or other format. 

It's working for me if I enter the eircode then select my matching address from the next field down at which point the Block SIM button becomes active.

If you can't get it working then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.