Did you mean: 

what network covers 48 in Spain?

Anon
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I regularly vist mainland Spain and it's Surrounding Island's.

I've always used the main Spanish mobile network Moviestar, generally after I arrive, and turn my phone on then search for a network, Moviestar is top of the list.

To clarify, the above mentions top of the available networks list, in no case stating/suggesting a network preference...

Never had any issues!

Remember to have an active 48 membership, and EU Roaming add on, and a little cash credit, just for extra reassurance!

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I regularly vist mainland Spain and it's Surrounding Island's.

I've always used the main Spanish mobile network Moviestar, generally after I arrive, and turn my phone on then search for a network, Moviestar is top of the list.

To clarify, the above mentions top of the available networks list, in no case stating/suggesting a network preference...

Never had any issues!

Remember to have an active 48 membership, and EU Roaming add on, and a little cash credit, just for extra reassurance!

Anon
Not applicable
Great thanks for your help. Will I be able to use my data while roaming in Spain? I have the roaming add ons sorted already but I think ill only be able to use wifi there and not my own data ???
Thanks Olan

Hi

Thats correct, 48 do not supply EU Travel Data add on's, which is a real pity, I have always just relied on WIFI locally while travelling.

There are no preferred networks when roaming on 48.

Any of them should work as well as the others.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mirsaab
Visitor
Such a **bleep** network 😡

@mirsaab wrote:
Such a **bleep** network 😡

Why?

What's your problem?

And why post six times without actually explaining what the issue is?!?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Customer-service/m-p/40739#M446

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Do you have to have a current membership for your roaming add ons to work? I am in Spain and my add ons aren't working is this because my membership has expired?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes you need an active membership for add-ons and any other services (other than receiving texts/calls) to work.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?