cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Anon
Not applicable
Hi my card wont work ... but always did before ... need to buy internet add ons ..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My understanding of the problem is that with no data allowance left you can access pages on the 48 website but some payments require redirection to the external 3-D Secure/Verified By VISA site/pages and these are not accessible in this scenario. I presume what happens is that the payment fails so you are returned to the original page or something? This post from 48 support may be relevant here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Can-t-pay-by-card/m-p/27011#M8553

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Oh dear ... that's frustrating...

Several people have reported online payment problems lately even when the cards previously worked. Some problems were reported as fixed recently but since then more people have reported problems... Man Sad

I think you'll need to log a support query to get assistance from 48 support:

How to get help

In the meantime you could try topping up by voucher and buying stuff by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

franabelle
Newcomer
I'm having the same problem. Cannot add credit and I've tried several times. The payment page just refreshes. There's definitely a problem with the Web page..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That may happen if you try to do it from your phone on the data (not WiFi) connection and you have run out of data allowance. In that case try WiFi or a computer. Otherwise see my suggestions in my previous post.

Hope this helps.

Got onto a PC today and was finally able to add credit...

Thanks for the helpful suggestion. It's frustrating that you can't top up a mobile phone account using your phone though!

My understanding of the problem is that with no data allowance left you can access pages on the 48 website but some payments require redirection to the external 3-D Secure/Verified By VISA site/pages and these are not accessible in this scenario. I presume what happens is that the payment fails so you are returned to the original page or something? This post from 48 support may be relevant here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Can-t-pay-by-card/m-p/27011#M8553

Hope this helps.

khan191
Newcomer
Patment not going through by credit card... very unhappy for that

Several people have reported online payments issues lately.

All I can suggest is that you log a support request to see if 48 can help you out.

In the meantine try topping up by voucher and then buying stuff by text or online from your credit balance.

See my earlier posts for links.

Hope this helps.