cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid 10 euro membership but can't connect to internet with 1GB of data

Anon
Not applicable
I switched to 48 just recently and I paid for the 10 euro membership that allows me access to free texts to any network , 300 minutes call time to any network and 1GB of data for internet , everything works fine except any time I am In a non WiFi area and I turn on my data connection I can't connect to the internet and thus not allowing me to use the 1GB data allowance ....please help it'd be Much appreciated thank you 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK. I don't know why that is.
I think that the app has always worked for me on various phones.
You'll probably have to configure the settings manually so.
See the link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK. I don't know why that is.
I think that the app has always worked for me on various phones.
You'll probably have to configure the settings manually so.
See the link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
No worries , thanks for the help, yea I'll check that out and see how it goes for me 🙂

Did you get anywhere with this?

crawford
Newcomer
Hi I bought 10 euro credit and went to pay for it and I can't I don't have a credit card or bank last time it let you pay your membership from your phone balance

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post/query is not that clear.
Are you having problems topping up or buying membership?
Can you try another device and our browser?
Maybe post more details of your problem if possible?
If you have credit on your account and want to buy membership then you can do it by text.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your PUK is available from your online account.
See this key topic.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/I-forgot-my-PIN-code/td-p/6834/jump-to/first-...

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No problem.
Glad it helped.

Hi! I would like to ask if there is any restrictions in sms or calls in my deal, because I can´t receive an sms I was supposed to receive from the bank on my mobile phone, and they have said to me it could be because of any restriction on sms I have. 

furthermore, I would like to ask if when the dealexpires in a month since I did it, you take the money from the bank account or I have to deal again the contract. And if I want to stop paying by bank account, and start paying by cash in the supermarket, what do I have to do to change the way of payment?

Thank you very much for all.

King regards, Fernando. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There should be no restriction on your SMSs that prevents you receiving them from the bank. You should ask 48 support about this.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/m-p/4038#U4038

Membership charges are not taken automatically by direct debit or standing order. You need to manually buy membership each month.

You can topup your credit balance by voucher. See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-paymen...

You can then buy membership by paying for it from your credit balance.

Hope this helps.