cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number ported to 48

Anon
Not applicable

i don t know how this it s work but i think one week it s too much just to have your number ported and work properly , i doing this last week on monday and still same problem , i can t send text or receive , and i can t receive any cals , what i can do is make calls and use internet and usualy i don t pay just for that , i receive and i reply to over 20 emails , and everybody ask same questions but nothing good for me , i was try 5 different phones , i try to forward my cals but nothing work , membership was paid in first day , and the very last change sim wich i activated today and SURPRISE !!!  SAME PROBLEM!!! , and still nothing so my question is how many months you need guys to fix this problem , thank you

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable

hi thank you for let me know , but.... from last email receive from customer care it s more then 48 hours , and from the moment when i let them know about my problem it s more then a week so how long it s going to take , do you ever think guys we are in 2014 not in 1990 and now our phone numbers it s somthing like water for us , so let s see i can t receive cals or send receive text from last monday 3.03.2014 and you say this can take 3-5  working days and i think it s already more then 5 working days , and i think when my member ship it s expire i can t make calls so i ask again it s this fair??? i don t want to be rude or impolite but i think this it s too much already , 

very Sorry if this comment looks rude 

regards

From what I can see you are being very measured and patient here and I don't know why the situation could not have been explained or sorted out quicker. Sorry I cannot be of more direct help here...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hello again , i think i say that before why my problem it s not fix yet , money money money ... customers ...they can go back from where they come ...or somthing like that ...anyway i will wait untill tomorow and after i will see what i do , because it s not about 10-20 eu it s abot me and you and all comunity all customers this it s no respect for us , we not win that money at lotto we work for them so will see anyway what happen tomorow because i think i have to call at consumer protection to see what s happen , i still hope i don t need to do that 

regards

Anon
Not applicable

so i was promise to keep you update ... untill now nothing fix and same questions every time , but the last reply was beatifull for real

so this was the best one , and was today:

"  

Hi florin,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

No more tricky questions.

We have replaced your SIM so we know the SIM is not the problem. We have checked this out at network level so we know the network is not the problem.

We have ensured all diverts have been removed from the phone.

That only leaves one reason for the problem. A faulty phone."

just last monday thei give me an email everithing it s fix but SURPISE , SAME PROBLEM , I THINK THIS WILL BE NEVER FIX AND I JUST LOSS MY TIME AND MONEY , I KEEP MY WORD AND I SAY THEI CARE JUST ABOUT MONEY NOTHING ELSE AND IF YOU HAVE THE STANDARD OFFER THEI TO EVERITHING TO MAKE YOU TO LOSE THAT 

Maybe the problem is a faulty phone?

Or does it work with another SIM/network?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Like I already say before thei give me a new sim and all my phones it s factory unlock and 4 diferent phones can t have same problem so I don t think the problem it s on my side

CD2738
Newcomer
I’m having the same problem 2 weeks on, number still porting,,,

If it's taking that long then you need to contact 48 support as per the porting FAQ:

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com