Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anon
Not applicable
network down from 12 noon. no network coverage
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - you should log it with support so to make sure that they're aware of it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me all day (Dublin central).

Where are you?

Do you get no signal at all?

Or do you get a signal but cannot use services?

Can you send or receive texts or make or receive calls at all?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Have you logged a support request to ask 48 for assistance?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

tuam co galway. no signal at all, cant make call or texts. have checked tesco and lyca mobile sims and there is no network aswell. so as they r runing on o2 network as 48 so it has to be some network issue. membership was bouht today. there r good few more people with same issue

OK - you should log it with support so to make sure that they're aware of it.

ccorcoran
Newcomer
I have the same problem...

You should log a support query to get assistance from 48 support.

Hope this helps.