cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fix my internet before i burn this sim

Anon
Not applicable
Just joined.. Have gone through all the steps to set up I internet.. Two days later still nothing... Now I really can't afford to wait another day before I get a reply from tech support. That'll drag things out into next week. Is there a customer care line open. This whole waiting for emails is not very user friendly.. Before I'm asked data again roaming is on (facepalm)
13 REPLIES 13

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey al_himself1, just noticed your post after receiving your PM and sending you the agent email address earlier today. The Care Crew has received your email and have replied. I hope it gets sorted soon! 🙂 48 does not have a customer care phone line though - all support happens online.

Anon
Not applicable
I can't sit around in a WiFi spot waiting for emails all day. I do work. And nobody is around to help in the evenings. That's not helpful to me. I need my phone

Did you try all of the steps here and nothing worked?

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

What are your internet settings right now?

Do you have a data allowance as part of your membership or add-on?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
hi dalyer yes i tried all the steps and absolutely nothing. i also only topped up so that's not an issue.. Data roaming is on.. That's all tech support keep asking me... Are you sure... Yes... Are you sure... Yes.
I'm not retarded either. Its definitely on

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You say topped up.
But topping up (your credit balance) is not the same as buying membership (with data) or a data add-on.
What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and data allowance.
Sorry if this is more repetition but it's a process of elimination.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
My membership status is paid with all the data, minutes etc unused.. Its quite alright. Your more of a help then tech. Looks like it'll have to wait another day for answers. Providing people work the weekend

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok sorry I can't be of much more help or think of anything else yet.
Sounds like it may be something to do with the replacement SIM in which case only support can probably sort it out.
Support do work over the weekend so hopefully they'll get back to you soon.
Good luck.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks man... Still dateless.. 3days now.
5star customer service

Anon
Not applicable
Data*