cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot purchace membership

e36ej9
Newcomer
I have been a member for a while now and have never had a problem before
I enter all my card details. . then verified by visa password. . . then a white screen with nothing on it only 48 months header. . I have tried on 3 different browsers and via mobile phone browser.
4 REPLIES 4

dylantoner
Newcomer

exact same thing happened me... my membership wont go through but the money has been taken out of my bank account, ive tried to top up twice now, once on my mobile and once on the computer

@dylantoner wrote:

exact same thing happened me... my membership wont go through but the money has been taken out of my bank account, ive tried to top up twice now, once on my mobile and once on the computer

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/need-HELP/m-p/32559#M10929

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@e36ej9 wrote:
I have been a member for a while now and have never had a problem before
I enter all my card details. . then verified by visa password. . . then a white screen with nothing on it only 48 months header. . I have tried on 3 different browsers and via mobile phone browser.

You should probably log a support request to ask 48 support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tommoman
Newcomer

Also have a problem.

An agent Emer has been telling me since 11 am this morning to use a different browser and now I discover other people have been having the axact same problem.

Try to purchase - nothing - just a white screen.

Really pi**es me off that I've wasted a day listening to that bull**bleep** when a problem existed.

What good is an agent if they don;t even know what's going on with the site.

Useless.