cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has standard membership gone?

sn
Newcomer

I have been a buying the standard membership since I joined 48 when they launched in Ireland.  My membership ran out today and I have tried to purchase the standard membership but the option is not available to me.  I have never bought any other memership as I always combine the standard membership with an internet add on.  Whats the story?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just to clarify one thing ... as long as you have been a member before 5th March 2013 then you can buy Standard membership  - even if you buy another membership at any stage. Previously there was a rule that if you ever bought a memberhsip other than Standard then you lost the ability to buy Standard but they relaxed this sometime last year.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Do you mean mobile calls?
Remember that you only get 300 mins of mobile calls a month with Standard membership since June.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/notice-of-changes

Standard membership is not worth buying anymore.
You get more with Guido for the same price.
Although still only 300 mobile mins.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all