cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms to Dibai number

Anon
Not applicable
Hi
Would you explane me what sould I do to text to Dubai?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need a positive credit balance to pay the 25c it costs to send an international SMS and then you need to prefix the number with the appropriate codes for calling/texting the United Arab Emirates - 00 971 <mobile number> or + 971 <mobile number>.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need a positive credit balance to pay the 25c it costs to send an international SMS and then you need to prefix the number with the appropriate codes for calling/texting the United Arab Emirates - 00 971 <mobile number> or + 971 <mobile number>.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I gave enough vallance, but there is EU sms option there, but not Dubai and no States included. As I understand there is no possibility to send sms to Dubai and USA ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You CAN send texts to those destinations once you have credit to pay for them. Same as for all international destinations. The EU text add ons are for when you are roaming abroad and sending texts home to Ireland.