cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: my 30 ur balance addgeat in my mounthly mumber ship

Anon
Not applicable

l requst you on 20 may  2013 my 30 ur balance addgest in my mounthley mumber ship my phon is not working l am wating last 3 dayes you promise you solve my problin 24 hours plese

8 REPLIES 8

Anon
Not applicable

l requst you on 20 may  2013 my 30 ur balance addgest in my mounthley mumber ship my phon is not working l am wating last 3 dayes you promise you solve my problin 24 hours plese

Your post is not really that clear - what exactly is the problem that you are experiencing and have you already logged a support request with 48 to get assistance with it?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I am wating last 4 dayes my phone is blocked what can l do lf you dont give me my 30 ur

Anon
Not applicable
Your service is very very poor

Anon
Not applicable

Anon
Not applicable

My phon no- [removed private information] is it clear

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data/credit balances?

Were you ever able to make calls, send texts etc.?

When you say that your phone is blocked is there any chance that you breached the fair usage limits and were barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

http://48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#18

As I said above if you have problems then you might want to log a support request to get 48 to look into your issue(s) for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'll get one of our care crew agents to look into this. Thanks for your effort, dalyer!