cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Anon
Not applicable
Hello, I've arrived in Barcelona and have paid for roaming texts however I've been here almost 24hrs now and my network will not work it keeps going from searching..... To no network and back to searching again, all my friends with me on 48 have successfully connected to the network movi star, please can you do something for me as I now have no coverage and no internet which is very dangerous or else please refund me my texts I have paid for thank you!
Aine
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks so much resolved

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

Anon
Not applicable
Also i have tried turning my phone on and off neumours times!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This is the usual iPhone problem that hits people when roaming.

You'll need to try this and it could take many attempts before it works.

iPhone abroad issue

Tesco recommend that you do it before heading abroad to avoid that hassle but that's not much use to you now:

https://www.tescomobile.ie/support/question.aspx?id=135 

Even if/when you get connected you will not have interenet (other than on wifi) because 48 don't support data roaming abroad.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks so much resolved

Great - glad you got it sorted.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JeremyC8147
Newcomer
Network constantly going out of service, can't reach people when it's important, get it fixed please