cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My interest is deemed gone but I haven't been able to connect

caoimhexo
Newcomer
I checkedy 3G usage and it's saying it's all gone even though throughout the month I have not been able to connect to the internet! I want to know how to set up to get the internet so it doesn't happen again and a possible compensation for the lost internet usage?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You never posted here about not being able to get internet access through the month. Did you log a support query? If not then I can't really see how you can look for compensation.

Did you ever configure your internet/APN settings? What are they?

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Maybe your internet allowance (through membership or add on?) simply expired after its month validity period even if you didn't use it?

If necessary contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

caoimhexo
Newcomer
I still have another ten days left of my deal but still I can't get my interest connected is there like a number I can call?

Your first post said that your internet allowance was gone but now you say that you have 10 days left. I don't understand.

What does it say on your online account about your membership status, expiry date and data allowance balance (and expiry date if it's an add-on and not a membership allowance)?

You need to configure your internet settings if you want to use data. Follow the steps here:

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

All 48 support is online - there is no support number to call.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.