cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages won't send & calls fail

motorcrossmad12
Newcomer
I got a text to say my guido membership was about to run out so I bought 10 euro credit and put it into my phone I then tried to send guido to 1745 it wouldn't send ? So I logged onto my 48 account and purchased the guido membership using the phone credit. I now can receive texts but can't send them as the fail and cannot ring anyone as it come up that the call has failed. Please help (iphone4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - sounds like you may have been barred for breaching the fair usage limits:

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

You need to contact support to see if this is the case and, if so, to get the bar lifted - see the link in my previous post for how to contact support.

Note that if you breach the fair usage limits a second time then you are barred for good.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your 

• membership status - current and next if applicable
  • expiry date
  • membership allowance balances

I wonder if your current membership still has time left to run and you have used up your allowance balances?

If you bought a new membership while the old membership was in place then the old membership will still have to run its full monthly course before the new one will take effect.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

motorcrossmad12
Newcomer
3/7/2014 ?

So there is just a current membership?

No "next" membership?

What about your membership allowance balances - mobile calls, texts, landline calls etc.?

If you have a membership in place, and your allowance balances have not been used up and everything worked on your previous membership then that's odd.

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred during your last membership and need to contact 48 support to lift the ban?

One way or another you might need to contact them to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

motorcrossmad12
Newcomer
Yea just a current !! I did get a few texts saying I'm going over my limit but I didn't think much of it ? How do I lift the ban ?

OK - sounds like you may have been barred for breaching the fair usage limits:

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

You need to contact support to see if this is the case and, if so, to get the bar lifted - see the link in my previous post for how to contact support.

Note that if you breach the fair usage limits a second time then you are barred for good.

Hope this helps.

motorcrossmad12
Newcomer
Thanks mate