cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Anon
Not applicable

I have an Xtouch phone that uses android and i cant use my data ive gone through my settings and everything but it just doesnt work when i press the icon to turn it on theres a little red simcard in the corner of a big simcard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Does everything else work OK - making/receiving calls and sending/receiving texts?

I've never heard of this red simcard icon.

If calls and texts don't work then I wonder if the phone is locked to another network?

How did you configure you internet settings?

You should try the suggestions here in the order presented and make sure that everything is in order.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

If it still doesn't work then please post your settings here for review/comment.

Make sure to enable data roaming.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Does everything else work OK - making/receiving calls and sending/receiving texts?

I've never heard of this red simcard icon.

If calls and texts don't work then I wonder if the phone is locked to another network?

How did you configure you internet settings?

You should try the suggestions here in the order presented and make sure that everything is in order.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

If it still doesn't work then please post your settings here for review/comment.

Make sure to enable data roaming.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks for trying to help, I worked it out my self. I was just being a bit of an idiot but i got there in the end!

Glad you got it sorted.

Did you have some settings wrong or something?

stephen_75
Newcomer
I have a Motorola 350 internet won't work but wifi will

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See my post above and follow the instructions that it contains for configuring your internet/APN settings.

Hope this helps.